Wednesday, November 3, 2010

So much things to be share!

Assalammualaikum wbt. Long time no write oh. =)


How r u? hoping u r doing a great2 things everyday. Insya-Allah =)


I'm doing great2 things nowadays, so much things i'd learned in a just a short time and i know so much things i need to learn to be success. success?? I put in my mind as what kak bochi's write on her book, Success is not a key to happiness, but happiness is the key to success. Lately I knew many people with a very contagious success that they did in their life. not just driving a superb car, living in big houses with expensive furniture inside, but also their live their life happily. what the most important is, they never be arrogant with all the success, but they are very2 humble person & look forward to make other peoples to feel & willing to be part of them..
3rd November 2010, first time in my life I sat in a jaguar,my mentor, Bochi's jaguar. wah..sangat kagum berada dlm kreta itu..sgt2 kagum. the  feeling is totally diff when u seated in merz or bmw. I was accompany kak bochi to her seminar n before that we "pick-up" <--( bought) bochi's shoes at KLCC special for her photograph shoot for anugerah wanita cemerlang Nona. Sangat berbangga with her, with the age of 34, she's managed to be nominated as one of the successful woman in Malaysia and she is in a Finance category, which was the crucial industry to be nominated. Im so proud of her eventhough I just knew her just about 3 weeks, but sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much things I'd learned about life from her n her husband,Mr nazrin.  


choppp! yesterday also during teman kak bochi look after her shoes, trjumpa artis-faradhiya,which she also looking for shoes to photo-shoot. soo pretttyyy..x same mcm dlm tv, dia dgt2 slim n so pretty in reality..kteorg ber3 amek gmbr n salam each other. yela,dia manusia biase jugak kan..hehe..slalu jmpe artis,buat tak tahu je, ni tetbe teruja la pulak..haha..ni tgh plan nak jmpe kawan kak bochi, my wardina safiyyah..bila la gamknye...


back to cite kak bochi: @ Puan siti zainab bt zaini, which is manager of CWA ampang..People, dia sgt2 humble orgnya. beside of her jaguar, bukanla dia berlagak untuk pakai smua tu, but it is 1 of her dreams to driving it, to feel it. when the time I was in her car, she told me. "syahida, Tuhan tu bagi sangat banyak kekayaan atas muka bumi ni, sangat banyak..sy sgt2 bersyukur dpt merasai sedkit kekayaan tuhan & klu tuhan nak tarik, anytime..just skelip mata..thus,kita kena berusaha, bersyukur &  let other people to think and feel this..I want u to become more successful than me" she wanted me to reject the one of the bank that I already signed their offer letter with. I want to be just like her, yes! but i do need to find a courage & planning my life. If I just go through wit it, it is as same as i;m planning to be failed.so much things i wanna share but i'll do it in another post, since short of time..


So much things I want to thinks for future  beside of yesterday, I don't know what else I want to achieve in life since what I dreams I already achieved it. But yes,today, so many things to be grab, n InsyaAllah, with blessing By Allah,I'm ready to achieve it.


"success is tomorrow, not yesterday. Don't life ur life for yesterday, because it all became HISTORY, what is important is Future." Live ur life people. We'll be a great2 person in future..
"let's moving forward together" =)


Insya-Allah.


04112010
07:30am

No comments:

Post a Comment