Saturday, October 9, 2010

Grrrr~~

Salam, May Allah Bless all of you.




Hmm, not in a good mood. I was humiliated by someone who is Indian today. I was kind of heart-crashed when she talks about my weaknesses and asking about my credibility in front of me. She was so rude!!!!
I know I'm Not good, but im trying to be good..


Sometimes, it is hard to hold something that people expect and respect u with, but u are not that good, but this people never see n know what kind of effort u had put off.
Ya Allah, I told she think that I am just like a liar who trying to be good in front of her but I was not. I never think I'm that bad, & Maybe I think too much about this. Yeah, people humiliate you, it is not an easy thing to forget that , rite??..but, I  took it as positive..
Thanks to YOU, I'm surely be proactive to learn those things and I promised to myself, I'll be better than yours in A year!!! 


When I said I want,  I will, I go & I achieve it.!


Thanks for someone who was beside me at that time, cheer me-up & listened my anger. Thanks! =)
Syukran Allah gave you, just the right time when my life is crashing by thunder-upside down.
Alhamdulillah.^^


Heart-crashed
Syahida
09102010

No comments:

Post a Comment